Thank you for choosing Precision Payoff Systems, LLC products. Precision Payoff Systems, LLC follows a unique made-to-order philosophy. All fabrications can be built to your specifications, with careful craftsmanship and attention to detail. We are committed to bringing you products of the highest quality and value. We are as committed to standing behind our products, with fast responsive service and a comprehensive warranty. The terms and conditions of our warranty are set forth below.
The Precision Payoff Systems, LLC
One-Year Limited Warranty
This limited warranty is extended to all purchasers of Precision Payoff Systems, LLC products. Your Precision product is warranted to be free from defects in manufacturing, materials and workmanship. If such a defect occurs, Precision Payoff Systems, LLC will, at its option, (a) repair the defective product, (b) replace the defective materials or (c) refund the purchase price. If replacement is chosen, Precision Payoff Systems, LLC will not be responsible for installation or refinishing of replacement parts.
This limited warranty is valid for a period of one (1) year from the date your Precision Payoff Systems, LLC product was originally purchased and is subject to the further conditions and exclusions as set forth below. The warranty of replacement products (including upgrade modifications thereto) furnished pursuant to this warranty will be limited to the remainder of the warranty period of the original unit.
CONDITIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
Precision Payoff Systems, LLC builds its own wire handling products to be durable and long lasting. There are certain conditions or applications, however, over which Precision Payoff Systems, LLC has no control. Defects or problems resulting from such conditions or applications are not the responsibility of Precision Payoff Systems, LLC.
- Normal wear of finished surfaces.
- Damage resulting from the intentional or unintentional acts of non-employees of Precision Payoff Systems, LLC, including but not limited to: dropping, crushing, smashing, cutting, burning, refinishing, theft and or sabotage.
- Damage resulting from use of caustic materials, solvents, detergents and other chemical contaminants on operating or non-operating parts generally not used for such purposes.
- Exposure to environmental conditions or use exceeding design standards.
- Exposure to water.
- Any alteration, modification or repair performed on Precision Payoff Systems, LLC products by persons other than Precision Payoff Systems, LLC employees, partners, their agents, or by repair personnel expressly permitted, in writing, to perform such task, will void the remainder of this warranty.
YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL LOSSES OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER SHALL BE AS SPECIFIED ABOVE. WE SHALL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, HOWEVER OCCASIONED, WHETHER BY NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THIS LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH MAY VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
THE FOREGOING WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTIES, AND NO PERSON (INCLUDING ANY AGENT OR REPRESENTATIVE) IS AUTHORIZED TO MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY CONCERNING THIS PRODUCT, EXCEPT TO REFER PURCHASERS TO THIS WARRANTY.
IF YOU HAVE A WARRANTY CLAIM.
We are equipped to handle your warranty claim quickly and efficiently. Please call us at 1-315-361-9159 or fax us at 1-315-361-9157. You may send a written claim to Precision Payoff Systems, LLC, 105 North Warner Street, Oneida, New York 13421, attention George Webb.